Neoloy® Tough-Cells Allow Quick Repair, Access & Aid
Neoloy tough-Cells are used to restore or construct temporary roads, landing strips, port platforms and earth retention in areas faced with natural disasters.
When natural disasters hit – earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, etc. – the local roads, airports and ports are critical conduits for the delivery of aid, supplies and reconstruction. Neoloy Tough-Cells are an ideal solution to quickly create and/or restore critical and/or temporary infrastructure. PRS Neoloy offers simple logistics and the ability to use local materials for construction.
Neoloy Tough-Cells can be used to repair existing or construct temporary roads, landing strips, port platforms and earth retention or flood-protection walls in areas faced with natural disasters. Folded for easy logistics, Tough-Cells can be easily installed by local work crews and infilled with any locally available granular soil or recycled rubble. Critical infrastructure can be constructed within a short time so that aid, personnel and equipment can reach the stricken regions and begin reconstruction.
PRS Neoloy is resistant to seismic activity, hydraulic and erosional forces.
- Rapid creation or repair of emergency airstrips for airlifts
- Quickly restore roads and embankments for relief convoys and construction vehicles
- Create heavy-duty working platforms to stabilize damaged port platforms and container yards
- Stabilize and reinforce retention walls for unstable or failed slopes
- Flood retention walls for damaged reservoirs, dams or levees
- Rapid wall protection around relief organization compounds