Neoloy® Geocell Allows Quick Repair, Access For Aid
Neoloy Geocells can be used to construct temporary roads, landing strips, port platforms and earth retention in areas faced with rural disasters.
When natural disasters hit, the local roads, airports and ports are critical conduits for the delivery of aid, supplies and reconstruction. Neoloy Geocell is an ideal solution to quickly create and/or restore critical and/or temporary infrastructure in the United Kingdom. Neoloy offers simple logistics and the ability to use local materials for construction.
Neoloy Geocells can be used to repair existing or construct temporary roads, landing strips, port platforms and earth retention or flood-protection walls in areas faced with rural disasters. Folded for easy logistics, Neoloy Geocells can be easily installed by local work crews and infilled with any local granular soil. Critical infrastructure can be constructed within a short time so that aid, personnel and equipment can reach the stricken regions and begin reconstruction.
Neoloy is resistant to seismic activity, hydraulic and erosional forces.
- Rapid creation or repair of emergency airstrips for airlifts
- Quickly restore roads and embankments for relief convoys and construction vehicles
- Heavy duty working platforms to stabilize damaged port platforms and container yards
- Stabilize and reinforce retention walls for unstable or failed slopes
- Flood retention walls for damaged reservoirs, dams or levees
- Rapid wall protection structures around relief organization compounds