Neoloy Geocell Category D is the only Qualified Solution for Heavy-Duty Infrastructure Applications
Use Heavy Duty Neoloy Geocell Category D to Save Maintenance Costs on Heavy Duty Load Applications
Neoloy Geocells Category D is the solution for heavy duty load support applications – it gives you the long-term confidence to construct ports, airports and railways over any soil and save construction and maintenance costs
Neoloy Geocell Category D – Heavy Duty: Sample Case Studies
|Railways||Airports & Ports|
NOTE: The optimal Neoloy Geocell Category is determined only after PRS evaluates your project requirements and prepares a geotechnical engineering design.
- Cell Wall Height: 50, 75, 100, 120, 150, 200 mm
- Cell Opening Size (weld distance): 330, 356, 445, 660, 712 mm
- Elastic Stiffness (Dynamic Mechanical Modulus – DMA): > 800, 700, 650 MPa (at 30, 45, 60°C) (ASTM E2254).
- Permanent Deformation (Creep) – Stepped Isothermal Method (SIM): <3% deformation (creep) = period of 75 years (ASTM D-6992)
- Tensile Strength: 22 kN/m, perforated (wide-width) (ISO-10319)
Typical Heavy Duty Pavement Category-D GeoTechnical Engineering Guidelines
|Sample Application & Infill||Sample Design Requirements||Sample Product Specification|