Neoloy® Geocells Slope Protection and Erosion Control Solutions
Neoloy® Geocells in slopes prevent erosion, enable drainage and stabilize the slope to provide a green surface cover.
Civil engineers and landscape architects need proven solutions to control soil erosion, stabilize slopes, enable drainage and create a visually pleasing landscape. Neoloy Geocells are the ideal slope protection and soil stabilization solution. Neoloy confinement protects the soil structure from erosive forces and ensures the long-term stability of slopes with various surface cover options:
- Topsoil for landscaping
- Permeable aggregate for more protection where green landscape is not required
- Concrete hard-armor for more severe conditions
Neoloy’s confinement efficiency reduces the quantities of whichever surface cover is used making it cost-effective. The enhanced drainage, frictional forces and cell-soil-plant interaction of Neoloy Geocells prevents downslope movement and provides erosion control on the slope. It is the only geocell made from Neoloy® nano-polymeric alloy, which guarantees reliable landscape stabilization for the project lifespan.
- Frictional resistance reduce sliding from hydrodynamic and gravitational forces
- Cell walls provide mechanical protection against run-off and rill development
- Confinement preserves integrity of soil structure to minimize impact of rain
- Cell perforations facilitate drainage and plant-root interlock
- Unique Neoloy® polymer technology – very high resistance to UV, oxidation, water, extreme temperatures
- Protect embankments and restored slopes – often at a steep angle of repose to save land and costs.
- Hold slope cover materials in place
- Slope stabilization for unstable and steep slopes
- Cost effective –reduce the quantities of surface cover required (topsoil, gravel or concrete)
- Long lifespan – maximize project lifecycle costs and help slope protection against erosion