PRS-Neoweb™ walls offer strong, durable and green earth retention walls that can be constructed with ease, speed, and flexibility, ideal for steep unstable slopes, sharp grade changes, irregular topography or lack of land.
|Gravity Retaining Walls
Steep retaining walls for erosion control, structurally stable under self-weight and external loads
Mechanically stabilized earth with horizontal geogrid reinforcement for high and strong segmental retaining walls
|Integrated Earth Stabilization
Combinations of PRS-Neoweb retaining walls and back slope cover protection system
PRS-Neoweb is the ideal solution for earth retention due to the Neoloy® novel polymeric alloy. Neoloy has the long-term strength, dimensional stability under thermal cycling and environmental durability for retaining walls, which guarantees reliable performance over the project lifespan. PRS-Neoweb retaining walls can be erected fast, use locally available soil for backfill and are more economical than other earth retention systems and solutions, such as poured concrete, segmental retaining walls (SRW) and gabion walls.
- Neoloy-based PRS-Neoweb offers very long-term stiffness and strength.
- PRS-Neoweb and backfill form a composite structure that behaves as a monolithic mass, even in soft foundation soils.
- PRS-Neoweb absorbs energy making it highly resistant to seismic activity.
- Construction without forms or curing is faster than poured concrete.
- Each layer is structurally sound as laid, without support, scaffolding or cranes.
- PRS-Neoweb can use local soil for infill, eliminating the need for expensive aggregate.
- ost effective particular when compared to stone and concrete solutions
- Low installation cost and Total Cost of Ownership
- Green wall with vegetated fascia on the outer rows for a soft, green and aesthetic retention solution.
- Non-degradable PRS-Neoweb polymer is resistant to weathering, extreme temperatures and water.
- Permeability of PRS-Neoweb wall perforations facilitates onsite drainage and stormwater management.
- High dimensional stability – low creep (even under high temperatures), high resistance to thermal cycling
- High resistance to photochemical degradation – leaching of additives, oxidation and UV light