Neoloy Geocell Category A is the Most Cost-effective Solution for Slope Protection
Neoloy Geocell Category A is an Ideal Solution for Slopes Protection and Other Short Term Applications
Neoloy Geocell Category-A is for cost-effective long-term slope protection: the 3D mechanical structure prevents soil erosion, enables drainage and vegetation-topsoil interlock improves slope stability.
Advantages of Cost-effective Category A:
- Easy installation
- Highest durability – resistant to water, UV, oxidation
- Enhances landscape
Neoloy Geocell Category A – Sample Case Studies
|Erosion Control – bio-engineered slopes||Roadside stormwater drainage ditches|
NOTE: The optimal Neoloy Geocell Category is determined only after PRS evaluates your project requirements and prepares a geotechnical engineering design.
Neoloy Geocell Cost-effective Category-A: GeoTechnical Engineering Properties
- Cell Wall Height: 50, 75, 100, 120, 150, 200 mm
- Cell Opening Size (weld distance): 330, 356, 445, 660, 712 mm
- Elastic Stiffness (Dynamic Mechanical Modulus – DMA): > 725, 625, 425 MPa (at 30, 45, 60°C) (ASTM E2254).
- Permanent Deformation (Creep) – Stepped Isothermal Method (SIM): <3% deformation (creep) = period of 75 years (ASTM D-6992)
- Tensile Strength:13 kN/m, Perforated (Wide-width) (ISO-10319)
Typical GeoTechnical Engineering and Landscape Architecture Design Guidelines
|Application & Infill||Sample Design Requirment||Sample Product Specification|
Vegetated topsoil infill
|Low to moderately steep slopes|
Concrete channels, roadside drainage systems
Long and moderate slopes