The mission critical objective of reservoirs is to provide 100% protection of the reservoir geomembranes while creating stable soil, berms and slopes.
PRS-Neoweb™ cellular confinement from PRS combined with geomembranes creates protected, impermeable, non-slip and durable impoundment of water, waste and leachate. Liners are shielded by PRS-Neoweb from natural, accidental or intentional damage. Used in applications which require containment, treatment or control of water, or other liquids, PRS-Neoweb geocells are installed on top of a geomembrane on the slopes of the reservoir or containment pond. The PRS-Neoweb geocells are easily filled with concrete for effective and reliable long-term protection.
Neoloy® based PRS-Neoweb geocells are impervious to salinity, corrosion, acidity, sewage and extreme temperatures. PRS-Neoweb cellular confinement systems have considerably higher environmental resistance and durability than HDPE-based geocells.
- Fast and easy installation suited to existing ground contours
- Enhanced flexibility enabling infilled concrete to withstand seismic activity
- Effective containment of stored water
- PRS-Neoweb functions as ready-made forms
- Concrete casting is fast, efficient, and controlled
- Hard-armor finish is of uniform thickness
- Resulting flexible slab accommodates subgrade movement and prevents cracking
- Unique Neoloy® polymer – High long-term resistance to UV, oxidation, water, extreme temperatures
- Cost-effective solution that reduces logistics, amount of concrete and labor
- Sustainable – reduces the amount of concrete and associated environmental/project impacts
- Stabilize unstable and steep slopes