PRS-Neoweb™ gravity walls mechanically stabilize unstable slopes, prevent erosion and offer a green fascia.
Installation is fast and efficient as each infilled PRS-Neoweb layer is structural stable against rotational failures and internal forces. Neoloy®-based PRS-Neoweb™ provides sufficient structural strength using low grade and/or local granular soil for infill. PRS-Neoweb gravity walls are strong, acting as a modular block, yet flexible structures with high resistance to seismic loading and cracking.
Neoloy-based PRS-Neoweb (unlike HDPE geocells) features long-term stiffness, high UV protection, low creep and very high dimensional stability in thermal cycling. This prevents the ratchet effects from expansion and contraction due to temperature changes that can lead to progressive failure and rupture.
- Neoloy-based PRS-Neoweb offers very long-term stiffness and strength.
- Highly resistant to seismic activity – meets strictest earthquake building codes
- PRS-Neoweb compact folded sections simplifies logistics
- Very fast installation and construction – no formwork, no footer
- Cost effective particular when compared to other solutions
- Low installation cost and Total Cost of Ownership
- Green wall with vegetated fascia on the outer rows for a soft, green and aesthetic retention solution
- Use of local granular material for structural infill
- Perforations and granular infill provide an efficient drainage system
- High dimensional stability – low creep
- Effective service range of – from -60°C to +60°C
- High resistance to photochemical degradation – leaching of additives, oxidation and UV light