Structural Strength, Quick Installation with Neoloy® Geocells
Neoloy Geocell gravity walls give structural strength to slopes, prevent erosion and provide all-round strength.
Neoloy Geocell gravity walls mechanically stabilize unstable slopes, prevent erosion and offer a green fascia.
Installation is fast and efficient as each infilled Neoloy layer is structural stable against rotational failures and internal forces. Neoloy® Geocells provide sufficient structural strength using low grade and/or local granular soil for infill. Neoloy gravity walls are strong, acting as a modular block, yet flexible structures with high resistance to seismic loading and cracking.
Neoloy Geocells (unlike HDPE geocells) features long-term stiffness, high UV protection, low creep and very high dimensional stability in thermal cycling. This prevents the ratchet effects from expansion and contraction due to temperature changes that can lead to progressive failure and rupture.
- Neoloy Geocells offers very long-term stiffness and strength.
- Highly resistant to seismic activity – meets strictest earthquake building codes
- Neoloy Geocell compact folded sections simplifies logistics
- Very fast installation and construction – no formwork, no footer
- Cost effective particular when compared to other solutions
- Low installation cost and Total Cost of Ownership
- Green wall with vegetated fascia on the outer rows for a soft, green and aesthetic retention solution
- Use of local granular material for structural infill
- Perforations and granular infill provide an efficient drainage system
- High dimensional stability – low creep
- Effective service range of – from -60°C to +60°C
- High resistance to photochemical degradation – leaching of additives, oxidation and UV light