PRS-Neoweb™ is revolutionizing the use of geocells for engineers and contractors. How? Because the high-strength of PRS-Neoweb geocells is manufactured in several different categories according to strength and other design factors. Now you can select the PRS-Neoweb type that fits the project requirements. The result is increased performance at lower cost, no matter which project type. PRS offers:
- New design methods – Extensive R&D with PRS-Neoweb included calibration of design methods for use in unpaved roads (modified Giroud and Han method) and paved roads (layered elastic model method) integrating the PRS-Neoweb modulus improvement factor (MIF).
- New specifications and standards – PRS developed new performance based specs that more accurately reflect the performance of geocells in the field than traditional methods.
- Engineering consulting – as an engineering and technology company, PRS provides geotechnical engineering and design services to you maximize its effectiveness of PRS-Neoweb in each project.
- New PRS-Neoweb categories – PRS developed four main types of geocells for each general application category. This enables optimization of the geocell (and maximizes cost-effectiveness) by matching the tensile strength and durability of PRS-Neoweb to the project requirements.
- Confinement increases layer strength (modulus)
- Reinforcement reduces layer thickness and wearing course
- Beam effect improves load transfer and bearing capacity
- Modulus Improvement Factor (MIF) allows more traffic and for longer time
- More reinforcement than any geogrid
- Simple logistics and fast all-weather installation
- Lower construction, infill costs
- Improve pavement lifespan
- Reduce repairs, maintenance cycles and downtime
- Use locally available, ungraded or recycled materials for infill
- Reduce quarrying, hauling, fuel, pollution, carbon footprint
- Green sustainable construction method
Novel Neoloy Polymer Alloy
- Provides very high stiffness, dimensional stability, creep resistance
- Long-term performance under heavy dynamic loading
- Outperforms any other HDPE geocell