Wind farms in Brasil offer a unique challenge when set in remote terrain with soft or peat soils. Access roads, water crossings and work platforms for large vehicles and heavy construction vehicles (over 200,000 tons) require very high load capacity.
Fortunately, the more challenging the conditions are, the more reason you have to strengthen the soil with Neoloy Geocell. Neoloy Geocell resistant cells, based on Neoloy®, allow road construction of access roads in the most problematic soil and ground conditions for varying loads. The reduced construction impression of the Neoloy Geocell cell containment system makes it ideal for sensitive areas such as nature reserves and forests. By reducing the construction and use of resources in general, the environmental and local damages are minimized.
The unique geotechnical properties of the Neoloy Geocell geocells allow the rapid construction of unpaved access roads that can withstand single 24-ton axle loads typical of heavy cranes and wind turbines on soft soils. Higher load support is achieved with fewer aggregates, time and costs.
- Reduza custos logísticos e de instalação
- Diminua a espessura da camada e da escavação
- Maior capacidade de carga em solos & subleitos fracos
- Redução de transportes e de equipamento de construção
- Redução da manutenção a longo prazo
- Instalação fácil & rápida
- Economize na construção e nos custos do projeto
- Reduza a quantidade de preenchimento e os custos em ~50%
- Reduza a manutenção
- Aumente a vida útil do projeto (x6)
- Use enchimento nativo de qualidade marginal
- Material reciclável