PRS-Neoweb™ optimizes the use of geocells in highway engineering for engineers and contractors by providing design assistance as well as by a choice of categories of geocells customized to project requirements. The result? Increased performance at lower cost, no matter the project type.
- New design methods – integrating the PRS-Neoweb modulus improvement factor (MIF) for use in unpaved roads (Giroud and Han method) and paved roads (layered elastic model method)
- New specifications and standards – performance based specs that more accurately reflect the performance of geocells in the field than conventional specifications.
- Engineering consulting – PRS provides geotechnical engineering and design services to maximize the impact of PRS-Neoweb geocells in each highway project.
- New PRS-Neoweb categories – PRS developed 4 main types of geocells to optimize a project (and cost-effectiveness) by matching the tensile strength and durability of PRS-Neoweb geocells to the project requirements.
PRS-Neoweb™ confinement increases the resilient modulus of confined granular materials in pavement structures, such as fine granular soils and recycled... (Read more)
- Confinement increases layer strength (modulus)
- Reinforcement reduces layer thickness and wearing course
- Beam effect improves load transfer and bearing capacity
- Modulus Improvement Factor (MIF) allows more traffic and for longer time
- More reinforcement than any geogrid
- Simple logistics and fast all-weather installation
- Lower construction, infill costs
- Improve pavement lifespan
- Reduce repairs, maintenance cycles and downtime
- Use locally available, ungraded or recycled materials for infill
- Reduce quarrying, hauling, fuel, pollution, carbon footprint
- Green sustainable construction method
Novel Neoloy Polymer Alloy
- Provides very high stiffness, dimensional stability, creep resistance
- Long-term performance under heavy dynamic loading
- Outperforms any other HDPE geocell